My Twitter Account


Follow my Twitter/X account (https://x.com/Ms_km643) to find helpful resources for the classroom! 

Twitter will be an extremely helpful resource as I progress through the final years of my university education as well as my future career! On Twitter, I am able to follow various helpful accounts such as many schools within Alberta, teachers from all over the country, and pages made to provide educators with helpful tips and resources! Twitter will allow me to search various different resources, keep up with any news that may affect me or my future career, and so much more!


Comments

  1. Hi Ms.Medveszek, I would love to follow along with your blog. Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Great blog post and I am so excited to follow you on your journey as a teacher candidate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Medveszek, i'm back again to give you two stars and a wish! I like how you mentioned teachers all over the world as this app is able to connect millions of people together. I also like how talked about finding helpful tips and resources as there is multiple sources o this app! I wonder how your blog will develop over the next few weeks and what your overall takeaways will be on discovering new resources.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Technology Lesson

Technology Usage Within the K-9 School System