Digital Story of the Stoney Nakoda Community

Image taken from Stoney Nakoda Nations
I embarked on an educational journey to discover more about the Stoney Nakoda Indigenous community. I felt intrigued to learn more about this community as I had visited Camp Connect which is located on Stoney Nakoda land. I have created a digital story about my new knowledge regarding the Stoney Nakoda communities language, treaty history, land, and more! I hope that you learn something new by watching it! Here is the link to my powerpoint as well so that you can check out the awesome resources that I used on my references page!!

Link to my digital story of the Stoney Nakoda community

Comments

  1. Hi Ms.Medveszek, I really enjoyed your digital story. It seems like such a cool learning experience and seemed like you learned a lot at camp. One question I have for you is how would you incorporate this kind of lesson into your classroom to ensure the students are learning about different kinds of Indigenous cultures and languages? Would you bring someone in, would you bring your students to a camp? I am curious, great work! I look forward to your upcoming blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms. M! I strongly enjoyed following along on your embarkation to the Stoney Nakoda Nation and I am so happy we got to share this experience together. I like how your powerpoint is formatted and like how minimal it is. I like how much detail you have added to the voice over of the digital story as well. I wonder if adding in videos from camp would have enhanced this presentation or take away from the overall goal...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Twitter Account

Mini Technology Lesson

Technology Usage Within the K-9 School System